Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Metal Detecting in North Carolina NC

Metal Detecting in North Carolina NC

I live in North Carolina and I love to Metal Detect! Metal Detecting here in NC has become more then just a hobby, its a great way to get out and meet people, get some exercise, learn the history and much much more! I recently reunited with a old work colleague if not for Metal Detecting around North Carolina, Snow Camp area I would have never ran into him again. He has since purchased a Garrett At Pro Metal Detector and Garrett Pro Pointer and Accessories for this great hobby! We went out on a great Metal Detecting old church today, was great, had a blast, hope it grows from here! I need to write a short book on how Metal Detecting here in North Carolina and around the US or Abroad has brought more treasure then I ever thought it would, not necessarily in the ground, friends, fun, great spirits and workout and more! Love it, get into it today.

GDT

No comments:

Post a Comment